Graduating Into Retirement. Get Your Degree in Financial Freedom with Financial Planner Eric Brotman
In this episode, I interview a fellow author, podcaster, and kindred spirit, Eric Brotman. I invited Eric to be on the show today as we share a similar philosophy when it comes to the second half of the financial journey.
We discuss these hot topics for today’s retirees:
- Secrets of the happiest retirees
- Financial strategies that can help prevent people from outliving their money.
- Important tax strategies to understand as one enteres their years of financial independence.
- Why HSAs are the greatest tax tool ever invented.
- Should you defer Social Security to age 70?
- Long-Term Care, take it or leave it?
Eric is a podcast host of his popular show Don’t Retire. Graduate.
He’s also an author of a new book with the same title. Check out Eric’s book on Amazon!
Click Here to Learn More
Securities offered through ValMark Securities, Inc.
Member FINRA, SIPC.130 Springside Drive, Suite 300, Akron, OH 44333
800.765.5201 Investment Advisory Services offered through ValMark Advisers,
Inc., a SEC-registered investment advisor. Rosell Wealth Management is a
separate entity from ValMark Securities, Inc. and ValMark Advisers, Inc.